Advertising and Marketing Law
With 8 years’ experience as Senior Counsel for one of the largest retailers in the Midwest, as well as 7 years experience with a nationally recognized health insurance company, I have an in-depth understanding of the legal responsibilities associated with marketing and advertising. It’s critical to make sure that the claims you make as an organization are defendable, truthful…and legal.
Some things to consider include:
- Compliance with Truth-in-Advertising laws
- Protection and use of intellectual property
- Product labeling guidelines
- Compliance with sweepstakes and promotions regulations
- Review sales and marketing materials for regulatory and intellectual property compliance