Intellectual Property - Trademark Portfolio - Brand Management Law
Protecting your trademarks and ideas are critical to the success of your company whether you are a multi-national company or a home-based business. I can help you do what it takes to protect your valuable ideas and products, keeping what is unique to you, yours. I combine practical, real-world counsel with efficient, legal services for a broad range of intellectual property issues including:
- Trademark registration, clearance and licensing
- Intellectual property contract drafting and negotiation
- Protection of trade secrets and confidential business information
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Copyright protection
- Training on Intellectual Property and Brand management.
- Review sales and marketing materials for intellectual property issues
- Consent and concurrent trademark use agreements
- Cease and desist letters
- Research of infringing third parties and investigation into the scope and strength of their rights.
I can defend your trademark and copyright infringement claims. I also will represent you in actions before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, including oppositions, cancellation actions and concurrent use proceedings, or any other intellectual property issue that may arise.