Licensing and Information Technology Law
Technology is critical to every type of business. When your company is making major investments in software and hardware, it is critical that your IT License Agreements protect you and your company, clearly outlining expectations. My 17+ years of experience in representing users of technology in all types of transactions has given me the knowledge and insight your company needs to protect itself. I provide practical advice to meet your business objectives.
Experience counseling clients regarding:
- Drafting and review of software license agreements
- Maintenance and support agreements
- Software as a Service Agreements
- VAR (value-added reseller) agreements
- Evaluation agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Technology service agreements such as website developer, software developer agreements, joint development agreements, and testing agreement.
- End user licensing agreements
- Agreements for purchasing or leasing computer equipment
- Software development agreements
- Outsourcing agreements, including service level agreements
- Source code escrow agreements
- Internet-related agreements including website hosting agreements, website terms and conditions and privacy policies